lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

POTS

"The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude."
 Dennis S. Brown



Que placer pasar una mañana con mi hijo pequeño haciendo cosas que me gustan!!!! 
Decidimos darle una nueva vida a nuestras aburridas macetas:



Un poco Shabby y un poco Chic:





I'm joining these parties:

Photobucket
Photobucket








SAS Interiors










Photobucket
The Graphics Fairy
Todays Creative Blog







HOG



Running with Glitter


Domestically Speaking

8 comentarios:

  1. Love the flower pots, thanks s much for visiting, I'm a new follower.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I sure do love these. Thanks for sharing at the summer paint party. Welcome to blogging. I host my newbie party every Monday, sure do hope you join in.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Exquisite! Very unique in decoupaging flower pots and making them shabby chic!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog! It's so nice to meet you--and to see your precious creations!
    XO
    Cindy

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very Sweet!! Thanks for stopping by ~ happy to have you as a follower/friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Luv your pots! The French vintage ephemera on them is so sweet! I'm stealing this idea from you - hope you don't mind! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Just love those! They are gorgeous and we are so glad you shared them at the Block Party!
    Vanessa

    ResponderEliminar