viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

More Crates Transformation… from trash to treasure


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."~ Marcel Proust

 Once again I am grateful to those fantastic blogs for mentioning my work, highlighting among so many beautiful projects.
I am happy also because this recognition comes from people who I admire, whose blogs always inspire me and which I always find very nice ideas.
New House Katie's Nesting SpotSimply Sweet Home Featured

Una vez más agradezco a esos fantásticos blogs por mencionar mi trabajo, resaltándolo entre tantos y tantos lindos proyectos.
Me siento feliz también porque este reconocimiento viene de gente que admiro mucho, cuyos blogs siempre me inspiran y de los cuales siempre encuentro ideas muy bonitas.
Así que GRACIAS a:
Me encanta cuando cosas que tenemos en casa olvidadas o que encontramos por ahí pueden transformarse en objetivos bonitos, útiles y decorativos.
Se acuerdan de este cajón? Cuando les mostré ese proyecto les comente que tenía otros más en los que estaba trabajando, y aquí están!

Estos me vinieron ideales para guardar mis cositas, pinturas, servilletas, impresiones, etc.





Y estos los deje en mi cuarto para guardar cinturones y sombreros. Para estos imprimí los gráficos que me gustaban sobre servilletas blancas y luego las pegue con la técnica de decoupage.





 Y este más grande lo reservé para poner las mantas al lado del sofá del salón.

 Tendré que conseguirme unas plantillas de letras o algo así, porque todos estos los hice a mano, utilizando el viejo método del papel de carbón y luego pintándolos.  Como ven lo mío es muy muy básico y amateur ;-)





Buena semana y sed felices!!!! Have a good week and be happy!
Hasta pronto!!!!!  See you soon!!!
Me pone muy contenta leer los comentarios que me dejan. Gracias!!!!
I am very happy for your comments. Thank you!


Me uno a estas fiestas. I'm joining these parties:

Para una referencia más fácil podrán consultar las fiestas en las que participo en el botón correspondiente en la derecha de mi barra lateral.
For an easier reference of parties I am involved in please check the list on the bottom right on my sidebar.








27 comentarios:

  1. You deserve all the recognition, my friend. Your work is lovely and now you have inspired me to paint more fruit crates and use them in a variety of different ways.

    Happy Weekend!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks so much for the mention! I love all these new crates, they are so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That winter crate makes me feel cozy just looking at it!
    Kim @ Too Much Time

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love crates, they look great. Thanks so much for linking up on Super Sweet Saturday.
    Steph
    swtboutique.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great collection of transformations. The graphics add so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love the collection of wonderful crates!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautifully done! The crates are lovely and such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. ¡Qué sería de nosotras sin las cajas de fresas! ¿ Y dices que lo haces con papel carbón y a mano?

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hola Lorena, Me encanta como transformaste las cajas de madera! Cada diseño es unico y va perfectamente con su funcion!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely projects ... thanks for sharing your work with us!

    In order to be fair to all participants, projects that are back dated are not eligible for the weekly challenges and prizes. This week's challenge begins on 12/17 and your projects are dated 12/14.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hola Chicka!

    Wow! I have 3 craters under my open porch §;-)
    Thank you for reminding me. This is absolutely the best part of blogging, getting inspirations from blogie friends, right?

    Happy Mid-week.
    /CC girl

    ResponderEliminar
  12. They are all so pretty so it's hard to pick a favourite! But if I had to, I love the "Winter" crate and the one with the butterfly.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love your pictures, but it would be nice if your blog were in English for those of us who don't speak Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello! Beautiful crate ideas! I love them all! Where did you get your crates? Love your blog and we are joining you! You will be listed on our "Great Blogs to Follow" page. Hope you will check us out and join us as well!

    For those who visit friends of another culture, a tip- turn on Google translate and everything will be in English! (or French or whatever language you choose!)

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful crates.
    Feliz Navidad!

    Linda and Jeannie @ The French Hens Nest

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Linda again...You might think about turning off word verification in you comment settings. You will get more comments. ☺ I try twice and quit!

    hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Love your wonderful crate storage Lorena. They are all so fun. You are featured often because you are very talented. Congrats and thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann
    p.s. I noticed the comment above mine mentioned word verification. I do know that some people will not even try because it can be frustrating. Sometimes no problem, others I have to try three times.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Ha, ha, just saw that it's already been removed.
    double hugs,
    Jann

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Very nice idea!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ResponderEliminar
  19. They look great! I totally need one for all our gloves and hats!!

    Loved seeing this at the special link party supporting Sandy Hook last week. Hope you'll come to The Humble Brag link party today to see some features from last week and link up some more cool projects. We also give away FREE AD SPACE every week! Happy Friday!

    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/the-humble-brag-link-party-13/

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Me ha gustado mucho tu blog y tus creaciones :), desde ahora tienes una nueva seguidora.
    Un beso, Malena

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Its really an Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Digital Agency In India

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Really helpful Info! that’s all i can say about your Posts. I like this and its helpful for me. Google News Optimization

    ResponderEliminar