miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

A Hand Made Christmas PB inspired NOEL


“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
 Albert Einstein.
 
 Buenos días !!! Estoy feliz! Otro de los maravillosos blogs a los que sigo y de los que participo en sus fiestas ha mencionado mi cajón reciclado! Gracias Kristi de I Should BeMopping the Floor!!!!


mop it up mondays feature

Good morning!!! I’m really happy today! Another wonderful blogs that I follow and I participate in their parties mentioned my recycling crate! Thanks Kristi from I Should Be Mopping The Floor!!!

Tengo tantas cositas que he estado haciendo y me gustaría compartir con ustedes que estoy aprovechando para postear antes que los niños empiecen sus mini vacaciones esta semana.
Este es el famoso cartel del Pottery Barn, archivisto por toda la blogosfera, pero a mi me sigue gustando muchísimo.

Y decidí inspirarme en él para hacer uno a mi estilo:


Primero imprimí una pagina con notas musicales, la pegue con decoupage a un lienzo, y luego lo envejecí, como no, con Betún de Judea… (Me estaré volviendo adicta al betún?)  


Mientras se secaba pinte unas letras con acrílico negro y les di unos toques con gris y rojo, apenitas.








Luego, las pegué imitando la forma de PB et voilá!

A acompañar mis baldecitos con piñas que les había mostrado aquí




Buen miércoles  y sed felices!!!! Have a good Wednesday end and be happy!!!!
Hasta pronto!!!!!  See you soon!!!
Me pone muy contenta leer los comentarios que me dejan. Gracias!!!!
I am very happy for your comments. Thank you!

Me uno a estas fiestas. I'm joining these parties:


Para una referencia más fácil podrán consultar las fiestas en las que participo en el botón correspondiente en la derecha de mi barra lateral.
For an easier reference of parties I am involved in please check the list on the bottom right on my sidebar.

36 comentarios:

  1. I love your Noel decoration! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just love this decoration! I am pinning it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are very talented and use it well.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love this. Thanks for the tutorial. I may have to make one if I can find the time. It is so cute.'

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great job Lorena. Love the sheet music in the back. Congrats on being featured! Thanks for sharing this great tutorial with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a fun project!! I would love for you to link this post to my Tasty Thursdays linky party going on right now. Thanks, Nichi
    http://mandatorymooch.blogspot.com/2012/12/tasty-thursdays-20.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great job!! It looks great!
    Saw you sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays
    Debbie :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. WOOW....that is a great post :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love this! Great project! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites! I'm featuring you next week!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I have recently started reading your blog and love it! This is so beautiful. I hope you'll come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/12/farm-girl-friday-blog-fest-12.html

    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love this Lorena. The sheet music really makes it. Thanks for sharing at the copy cat party.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Lorena, very very pretty. I love Pottery Barn.
    Lorena, muy muy bonita. Me gusta mucho Pottery Barn.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. What a sweet idea to use the music sheets as the back ground, that adds so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi Lorena, I love this project! The fact that you used music sheets makes me like it even more than the one PB sells.
    Me encanta haber encontrado tu blog, tienes una nueva seguidora!
    Cristina

    ResponderEliminar
  15. This is lovely! Thanks for linking up to Dare to DIY!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. This is so pretty! I’d love it if you’d share this at my linky party! http://accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com/p/inspiration.html

    ResponderEliminar
  17. awesome job! i love the weathered look you gave yours!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Great job! I love the music sheets and the way you have the letters arranged. Well done.

    Visiting from The Graphics Fairy and looking forward to following.
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Wow that is so adorable.I think I like yours better than the PB one.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. I love this! You did an awesome job!
    Merry Christmas,
    Carolynn

    ResponderEliminar
  21. I love it! It turned out so beautifully. Great job:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ResponderEliminar
  22. I love the music sheet backing. Thank you so much for linking up to our Crafty Christmas party!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. It's beautiful and so creative. You did an amazing job! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  24. This is fabulous!! I love it. I love your blog, too. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week. So thrilled to have you share, and your newest follower, too! Have a great weekend. :)

    Kathy

    ResponderEliminar
  25. This turned out really great! Love the musical paper backround and how you made it look old. This will be a treasure for a long time!

    ResponderEliminar
  26. What a great job and love the touch of the music sheets! LOVE IT!

    Just a wanted to let you know our Silhouette Cameo Giveaway ends tonight, if you haven't entered yet (or if you wanna get more entries! :) Have a great weekend!
    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaway-and-the-humble-brag-link-party-11/

    ResponderEliminar
  27. That looks fabulous!
    Love the background for the letters!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Very vintage looking and so pretty! Great job and better than the original inspiration!

    ResponderEliminar
  29. Hola Lorena! A veces vamos tan deprisa y tan lejos que se nos escapa lo que tenemos al lado. Prometo estar más atenta, porque , además, haces cosas preciosas. Por aquí estoy.Blanca

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Wonderful canvas...great lettering! Thanks for sharing with us in TSTR!

    ResponderEliminar
  31. Hi, I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

    You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

    Lenetta

    ResponderEliminar